Save the date

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TODAY...

Hye everyone..it's suprised is it when i wrote this entry in english..but i think..i should try although it a broken english..if something wrong,plez correct me ok...erm..last 2 days i go to 3p softskill and i was influenced by trainer who can speak well and also my members,very impresive from what they speak, very confidence and it's sound great..now i think..why not i'm try and always keep trying..Actually, i join this 3p programme because of professional certificate and now i realize not only the certificate its important but the knowlegde that u get is most the important one...how come u have the certificate and didn't know about it..why u joined the programme if u are not improved ur skills...my trainer for softskill class is Eric Neoh..really nice person,give us tips,advice, and everything that he think its important..i really enjoy the sessions..although i'm not showing in front of him..but i think worth it..try the best that u can..
 Actually i was finished watching the movie "Raise Your Voice"..i think there many times i saw the movie but its always give spirit..never ever give up and try harder then u can get the best result..thanx  a lot to Lisa, who promote this movie to me..if u think u didn't watch it..go n see the movie..if u really understand the story and the lyrics of raise ur voice..u can feel the spirit...its somethings meaningful lyrics..lets see the lyrics..

I found myself today
Oh I found myself and ray away
But something pulled me back
the voice of reason , I forgot i had
All I know is you´re not here to say
What you always used to say
But it´s written in the sky tonight
 
(Chorus)
So I won´t give up no I won´t break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I´m stading in the dark , I´ll still believe
Someone´s watching over me

I´ve seen that bright light
And i´ts shining on my destiny
Shining all the time , and I won´t be afraid
To follow everywhere it´s taking me
All I know is yesterday is gone
And right now I belong
To this moment , to my dreams
(Chorus)

It doesn´t matter what people say
And it doesn´t matter how long it takes
Believe in yourself and you´ll fly high
And it only matters how true you are
Be true yourself and follow your heart

3 comments:

Adam Raqie said...

lagu nih mmg best... so sweettttt...

Da lama nak blog walking, komen2 camni tapi skang quietly busy la..
Gejala-gejala Aku Tengah Busy

princess^^lily said...

owh..pnah layan ke cte tu?bkn stkt best tp blh bg smangat..xpe la..thanx bg comment..:)

Adam Raqie said...

ni citer yang ppuan nak jadi penyanyi tu kan..? dia masuk competition.. ske jugak layan citer seseorang yang nak berjaya nih.. Tapi lagu tu memang best...